Continue your career with Our client and get to know the world of a growing company in the financial sector. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight. Enjoy a challenging job and personal growth.
Our client offers young talent a challenging environment and an appealing perspective on the future. At Our client, you can quickly act in a multidisciplinary way. This happens on finance projects where you form a tight team with your colleagues. The network of partners and colleagues, together with your knowledge, is the basis of your work at Our client.
Your individual input in our teams’ success is of priceless value. At the same time, Our client has a culture in which honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun are the key values. These values should be present in all your contacts.
Within the Finance Department, located in Oudergem, Brussels we are looking for a financial profile that can handle various tasks and projects within accounting and corporate controlling:
- Support on closings and reporting.
- General accounting (AP, treasury management, fixed assets, payroll, …).
- Preparations of various tax declarations.
- Assist in analysis and participate in optimization projects.
- Assist in commissions calculation and reporting to brokers.
- Support on coordination of accounting.
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial reporting.
- Follow up on compliance with procedures.
- Suggest changes or improvements on current procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist in data quality control.
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes.
- Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting and audit support.
Are you a Young Graduate with already some experience and interested in finance? Can you put ambitions into results, together with colleagues? By starting your career at Our client in the role of supporting the business, you’ll get a wide range of finance topics to deal with.
All you need is a Master degree in Finance related matters and the ability to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external stakeholders.
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Excel is required, knowledge of MS Office, Winbooks, SQL, ISABEL and use of financial tools is a plus.
- Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions and / or work-arounds needed to improve existing processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Interested in financial markets and financial assets
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills
- Pro-active and team player
- Maturity, discretion, high standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity