Continue your career with Our client and get to know the world of a growing company in the financial sector. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and innovation and trust are in the spotlight. Enjoy a challenging job and personal growth.
Our client offers motivated talent a challenging environment and an appealing perspective on the future. At Our client, you can quickly act in a multidisciplinary way. This happens on finance projects where you form a tight team with your colleagues. The diversity of partners and colleagues, together with your knowledge, is the basis of your work at Our client.
Your individual input in our teams’ success is of priceless value. At the same time, Our client has a culture in which honesty, boldness, trust, team spirit, modesty and positive behaviour are the key values. These values should be present in all your contacts.
The account officer is in charge for the accounting of the insurance funds in terms of transactions and market values. Within the Operations Department, located in Brussels we are looking for a financial profile that can handle various tasks and projects.
Responsibilities will cover notably:
- Support on automated, semi-automated and manual processes for market values and transaction recording ensuring accurate, efficient and 24/7 reporting (Reconciliation Cash and Securities).
- Support on closings processes.
- Assist in analysis and participate in optimization projects.
- Follow up on compliance with procedures.
- Suggest changes or improvements on current procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist in data quality control.
- Monthly NAV calculation Internal Collective Funds.
- Tarification of new premiums according to risk profile+ withholding of fees.
- Follow up on redemption requests.
- Follow up of operation mailbox (corporate actions, contact with external counterparties…).
- Preparation of Investments instructions for accounts without asset managers.
- Liaise with our depositary banks and asset managers.
- Answer to client queries on market values and transaction recordings.
- Ad hoc projects, including the testing of system enhancements.
Are you a professional multitasker with a university degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented? Can you put ambitions into results, together with colleagues? By starting your career at Our client in the role of supporting the business, you’ll get a wide range of finance topics to deal with.
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external stakeholders.
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Excel is required, knowledge of MS Office, SQL, ISABEL and use of financial tools is a plus.
- Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions and / or work-arounds needed to improve existing processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Interested in financial markets and financial assets.
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills.
- Pro-active and team player.
- Maturity, discretion, high standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity.